Price of egg freezing
If you already know that you want to freeze your eggs but not knowing exactly what the cost is holds you back, we have made it easier here by explaining everything in detail so that you can serenely postpone your motherhood.
How much does it cost to freeze eggs?
The total cost of egg freezing treatment is € 2,420 and includes the following:
- Study phase.
- Monitoring of ovarian stimulation treatment: Clinical or remote control over the response of the ovaries to medication.
- Follicular aspiration (egg retrieval): intervention under brief general anaesthesia to retrieve the follicles in the operating room.
- Vitrification: ultrafast freezing method for the eggs in order to cryopreserve them until the day you need them.
- Egg maintenance: your eggs will be conserved for four years. From the fifth year on there is an annual fee of € 250.
Price does not include:
- The cost of the medication, since during the first visit your doctor will indicate the dose you need, according to your case.
- The cost of the complementary tests needed to start the treatment. You can bring these tests that you have undergone independently on the day of the first visit or, if you prefer, do them in the clinic after the medical visit. You can find all the details on the complementary tests in your Secure Private Area.
What financing options are available for the treatment?
If you are thinking of freezing your eggs but you do not know how to pay for it, don’t worry, the great advantage with Timefreeze is that there are financing options for your treatment. Get in touch with our team so they can explain all the available methods according to your needs.
What if I want to freeze more eggs?
If you want to accumulate more oocytes to maximize your chances of success in the future, you can undergo a new treatment within the same cycle, immediately after the ovarian puncture (double stimulation), or a few months later (subject to a new estimate). The indication of one form of treatment or another will be a consequence of the personalised assessment by our medical team. In the event of undergoing a double ovarian stimulation, which entails starting the next treatment immediately after the prior puncture, the clinic offers a special price of € 1,805 for this new treatment.
To offer you the best personalised advice, you can request a first medical consultation with one of our specialist physicians or get in contact directly with the Patient Care Service, or through your Secure Private Area or by phone (+34 933 221 122).
First visit free of charge on Timefreeze
If you request your first visit before June 30th., you will have a free 360º Fertility Assessment that includes:
- First medical consultation with a specialist in assisted reproduction
- Vaginal ultrasound
- Evaluation of medical tests provided
- Medical diagnosis
- Personalised advice from the clinic’s team
Don’t miss out and ask for your first appointment!